Pack up your lunch and join MRC on the first Tuesday of every month for our Brown Bag Lunch presentation program at 12:00 pm at the Ted Moorhead Lagoon House in Palm Bay.
Area experts present on natural history topics such as archaeology, electric cars, Florida bats, native plants, and things you can do to protect the Indian River Lagoon. Check back for upcoming presentations!
If you are interested in presenting at MRC’s Brown Bag lunch series on a relevant lagoon or natural history topic, please contact Shannon Egger, MRC Education Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about available openings.
- Jan. 8 Brown Bag Lunch: Navigation with Channel Markers
- Dec. 4 Brown Bag Lunch: North Atlantic Right Whale Season
- November 6 Brown Bag Lunch: The Changing World of Recycling
- October 2 Brown Bag Lunch: Sea Grass Transplant Project
- September 4 Brown Bag Lunch: Army Corps of Engineers
- MRC’s August Brown Bag Lunch: IRL Health Update
- July Brown Bag Lunch: The City of Satellite Beach Sustainability Action Plan