Pack up your lunch and join MRC on the first Tuesday of every month for our Brown Bag Lunch presentation program at 12:00 pm at the Ted Moorhead Lagoon House in Palm Bay.
Area experts present on natural history topics such as archaeology, electric cars, Florida bats, native plants, and things you can do to protect the Indian River Lagoon. Check back for upcoming presentations!
If you are interested in presenting at MRC’s Brown Bag lunch series on a relevant lagoon or natural history topic, please contact Nicole Broquet, MRC Environmental Education Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about available openings.
- Oct. 1 Brown Bag Lunch: Protecting Our Water Resources
- Featured Videos
- Canceled: Sept. 3 Brown Bag Lunch
- Aug. 6 Brown Bag Lunch: Beach Nesting Species of the IRL
- July 9 Brown Bag Lunch: Changing Climate, Changing Fisheries
- June 4 Brown Bag Lunch: Lionfish Inshore Invasion
- May 7 Brown Bag Lunch: Viera: Past, Present, and Future
- April 2 Brown Bag Lunch: Sebastian Inlet District
- Mar. 5 Brown Bag Lunch: Healthy IRL Landscaping Practices
- Feb. 5 Brown Bag Lunch: Ocean Plastic